14 Jan Meet Olivia
Olivia is currently the newest addition to our Spa Bleu stylist team. She is now taking guests at our Rising talent tier at our South Barrington location. She graduated with her cosmetology license in 2016 and guests will receive 30% off with Olivia for a limited time only.
Welcome Olivia, we are so happy to have you!
Questions for Olivia
1. Who is your mentor?
Ashlee Eiland. Ashlee counsels me and loves me through the good, bad, sorrowful, and joyful moments.
2. What is your favorite quote?
“Sometimes you gotta work a little, so you can ball a lot.” Tom Haverford; Parks & Recreation
3. What is one food you couldn’t live without?
Any and all breakfast foods.
4. What inspires you?
My dad. He is the hardest working man I know.
5. What attracted you to Spa Bleu?
The fact that it was an Aveda salon and that they were focused on teamwork and 5-star service.
6. What is your favorite Aveda product?
Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Crème
7. What is one thing your guests probably don’t know about you?
I am a Harry Potter and Giraffe enthusiast.
8. What is your favorite service to receive and why?
Cut and color. I love to feel new and refreshed. Plus, who doesn’t love a good blow out!
9. What service excites you most to perform on your guests and why?
Balayage! It can take time but the results can truly transform the guest’s view of themselves and get them out of their comfort zone while still being more natural.