DONATE 5 ITEMS AND SPIN THE SPA BLEU WHEEL! One spin per guest.
Items can be donated at either Spa Bleu location.
The FISH food pantry has set a goal to provide a five to ten day supply of food once a month to families in need. In some cases it is necessary to help more often until their situation improves. The families they serve come from the communities of Carpentersville, East and West Dundee, Sleepy Hollow, and Gilberts.
Your donations will help the following:
- Families or individuals who need to supplement their food supply on an emergency basis because of loss of jobs, illness or other difficulties.
- Lower income citizens, such as senior citizens living on a low fixed income, or single parents who cannot work because of small children at home
- Others affected by seasonal layoffs
FISH receives referrals from the Department of Public Aid, Dundee Township Supervisor’s Office, Churches and Social Agencies. Walk-ins are also helped as needed.
Most Needed Items
- Canned fruit & vegetables
- Canned tuna
- Canned & instant soup
- Macaroni & cheese
- Spaghetti sauce & pasta
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Cereals (hot & cold)
- Canned beans
- Powdered milk
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Baby food, cereal & formula
- Diapers—especially L and XL (in small packages)
- Soap products
- Toilet tissue
- Paper towels & tissues
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo, deodorant, etc…
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc…
- Pet food—especially dog & cat
- Clothing—any sizes, in good condition