This look is perfect for those who want to achieve volume focused at the root with minimal styling effort.
How – To
- Comb wet hair with wide tooth comb. Spray on Pure Abundance Style- Prep
- Blow-dry hair until hair is 50% dry. Give hair direction by holding it with your hands as you dry.
- Spray on both Pure Abundance Style – Prep and Volumizing Tonic for fullness and hold. Comb through hair to distribute evenly. Finish by makinig a middle part.
- Blow-Dry until hair is 90% dry. Then take small sections of hair, twist, wrap around fingers and pin in place to set curls. Repeat until all hair is set.
- Blow-dry using the diffuser attachment. Allow hair to cool completely, and then unclip the curls.
- Finger-style and finish with Air Control Hair Spray.
This look helps guests achieve maximum volume at the crown while maintaining a smooth style. The secret lies within this technique… Product + Technique = Results with this voluminous look.
How – To
- Spray on Pure Abundance Style- Prep. Smooth haur with a paddle brush as you blow-dry. Stop when hair is 90% dry.
- Add a layer of Volumizing Tonic for extra hold and control. Comb through to distribute evenly.
- Section off top layers of hait to keep them our fo the way as you texturize the under-layers with a crimping iron. Comb out crimped sections to create fullness.
- Take down your top layer, brush to style and secure with a pin. Finger-style and finish with Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray.
– Styling Team