Fuller, thicker hair in 15 minutes
- No waiting—have instant volume and instant length
- Less than the cost of regular extensions
- No damage to your hair—innovative system that is easily reapplied and reused
- Ethically sourced and exclusively made from cuticle intact Remy hair and packaged according to environmental guidelines
READY TO TRANSFORM?
Talk to your stylist. VoMor Tape-in Hair Extensions can be applied during your regular hair appointment. There’s no need to spend a full day in the chair!
Application lasts 6-8 weeks. Your extensions can be cleaned and re-applied in your regular hair appointments. You can use your extensions for up to a full year.
We offer 3 different services in salon, please call today to book a complimentary consultation or ask your stylists for more information at your next appointment.
Tape In: fuller, thicker, healthier-looking hair in 15-60 minutes
Prices range on how much hair is needed, desired look, & level of stylist: $163-$650
Hand Tied: longer, stronger, healthier-looking hair
Prices range on how much hair is needed, desired look, & level of stylist: $250-$1250
Lash: bolder, more beautiful lashes
5-10 day wear, 15 min application: $60
CARING FOR YOUR VOMOR HAIR
Shampoo & Conditioning
- Shampoo & condition 48 hours after application/service (applies to tape in extensions only)
- Always brush hair with detangling brush prior to shampooing
- Shampoo in an even, downward motion, being gentle with the extensions
- Gently towel blot hair & scalp without tangling extensions
- Gently comb through hair with detangling brush, holding scalp with opposite hand to support bonds
- Blow dry the root area first and ends last (use fingers, not brush, to separate extensions)
- Wait until the hair is 70% dry before using styling brush
- Gently remove tangles with fingers before brushing
- Brush hair with detangling brush
- Loosely braid & secure with a hair tie
- Use Aveda Sun Care products for UVA/UVB protection (ask service provider)
- Loosely braid & secure with a hair tie
- Rinse hair with fresh water immediately after swimming in chlorinated or salt water
- Always use detangling brush
- Always use medium temperatures when using styling tools
- Service extensions within salon only
- Avoid applying conditioner, oils or styling products directly to the bonds
- Retain extensions, in the event that detaching may occur
AVEDA HOME CARE
It is important to use a color-safe, non-moisturizing Aveda shampoo. If a product makes your natural hair feel good, look good, and smell good, it will make your VoMor feel good, look good, and smell good too! Avoid applying alcohol or oil-based products to the bonds or foundations of your VoMor extensions.
Follow-up Service Appointments
Every 6-8 weeks: please schedule your next VoMor hair extension service
WHAT IS REMY HAIR?
- In its simplest form, Remy hair and Non-Remy hair differ in the way the hair is collected – when you can definitively distinguish the root end from the tip end of each hair shaft, the hair is classified as Remy hair; if you cannot, it is classified as Non-Remy hair. Remy hair is bundled up or put in rubber bands before it is cut and collected.
- Remy hair does not guarantee that the hair shaft has cuticle on it. Most manufacturers of hair products use harsh acids to remove or smooth the cuticle before the pigment reduction process primarily due to a lack of technology needed to process hair with the cuticle intact. The only way of knowing that the hair is authentically Remy is if the hair products still have cuticles intact; in order for Non-Remy hair to be used in finished hair products the cuticles have to be removed thoroughly or the hair will tangle and matte excessively.
- Cuticle Intact Remy hair is more desirable than Non-Remy hair for a number of reasons; primarily however, cuticle affects the absorption and reflection of light which ensures vibrant colors as well as maintaining the integrity of the hair. Hair cuticles protect the cortex and manage the moisture absorption and retention of each hair shaft. Hair that cannot regulate moisture effectively is prone to becoming dry, tangled and damaged.
- All VoMor hair is cuticle intact Remy hair.