Dry hands, rosy cheeks, cracked heels? Sounds like you need to change your skin care routine for cold weather. Winter can wreck havoc on your skin.
Being indoors more means less humidity, and less humidity means your skin is not feeling as hydrated as it does over the warmer months. Try these tips to keep skin looking fresh and healthy all year round.
1. Switch to a hydrating cleanser that wont dry you out. Try the Aveda Botanical Kinetics Creme Cleanser to leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
2. Use a Toner. Toner helps replace moisture loss throughout the day. The Aveda Skin Firming Toner will bring balance to your skin and help with aging by keeping it firm.
3. Upgrade to a super hydrating lotion, or ry the Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme for a thicker consistency.
Come into Spa Bleu for an Elemental Nature Facial to get professional exfoliation and to help relieve some holiday stress.
1. For dry hands uses a hand moisturizer after every wash to maintain skin barriers. Try Aveda hand relief.
2. Use a body oil or body creme right out of the shower or bath so your skin absorbs the moisture better. Try the Aveda Replenishing Lotion, or the Aveda Beautifying Composition.
Come into Spa Bleu for an Aqua Body Polish to remove dull surface skin on the body and rehydrate your skin.
With some great products and a little help from our beauty experts you can keep your skin looking and feeling great all throughout winter.
Ginelle Cliborne – Esthetician